Alliance of the Free Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the Alliance!

5 posters

Go down

Join the Alliance! Empty Join the Alliance!

Post  SCGavin Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 pm

You want to join the Alliance?

Then write a reply in this thread, stating what your name is in Warband and what your playing style is like!
SCGavin
SCGavin
Ex-Member
Ex-Member

Back to top Go down

Join the Alliance! Empty Applicance

Post  Josephine Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:31 am

Hello there !
I'm Josephine, the Sly, you can often find me sneaking behind a coward archer to cut his throat off, or sneak behind the ennemy base to steal their flag.
I prefer stealth action, as you might have noticed, but I'm ready to weild a giant hammer or spear when it's needed. Nothing better than a hammer to knock down your opponent !
When Gavin offered me to join the alliance, I wasn't thinking of joining a clan, however I think it can be a fun experience, so here I am !

Have a good day !
Josephine
Josephine
Ex-Member
Ex-Member

Back to top Go down

Join the Alliance! Empty Re: Join the Alliance!

Post  SCGavin Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:37 am

Josephine wrote:Hello there !
I'm Josephine, the Sly, you can often find me sneaking behind a coward archer to cut his throat off, or sneak behind the ennemy base to steal their flag.
I prefer stealth action, as you might have noticed, but I'm ready to weild a giant hammer or spear when it's needed. Nothing better than a hammer to knock down your opponent !
When Gavin offered me to join the alliance, I wasn't thinking of joining a clan, however I think it can be a fun experience, so here I am !

Have a good day !

Welcome, Josephine! I like it when archers, who usually like to stay away from the fighting and shoot their enemies from afar, get surprised and killed when the least expect it. But, why not combine stealth approaches with giant hammers? Poor soul who gets his head smashed with a hammer from behind while he's happily killing with his bow and arrow. Twisted Evil
SCGavin
SCGavin
Ex-Member
Ex-Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Dantski Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Hey guys/girls

Gav seemed to like me for guarding him in a game earlier and suggested I join up. Figured a post was better than a PM.

Ingame name is Dantski and my ingame style is flat on my back with Vultures pecking my eyes out Shocked . I usually have more success with lancing than anything else but thats kinda boring so I'm trying to mix up archery and infantry duties. Complete pants with xbows and manual blocking (although getting a little better at it).

Dantski

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Dantski wrote:Hey guys/girls

Gav seemed to like me for guarding him in a game earlier and suggested I join up. Figured a post was better than a PM.

Ingame name is Dantski and my ingame style is flat on my back with Vultures pecking my eyes out Shocked . I usually have more success with lancing than anything else but thats kinda boring so I'm trying to mix up archery and infantry duties. Complete pants with xbows and manual blocking (although getting a little better at it).

Yep, I liked that you were guarding me. That shows that you are interested in team-play and tactics! Smile

Welcome amongst our numbers! I added you as member.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Ex-Member
Ex-Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Niara Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi there, how active is this clan? Do you organise practice sessions and inter-clan fights? I've just started playing warband 3-4 days ago. I think I saw one of you tagged with AoFS in their name yesterday evening (gmt+1 here). You can find me ingame with the same name, Niara.

Niara

Back to top Go down

Post  Josephine Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:53 pm

I joined the clan a week ago, and had my first Clan Match (AoFS vs CoR) last sunday Wink
Currently, we are discussing dates and times on the forum to organize some training sessions.
I hope to see you ingame soon, and fight at your side !
Josephine
Josephine
Ex-Member
Ex-Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Szhival Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey there
I deal mostly in cavalery fights, thou not with a spear/lance, I feel better with a 2h weapon [bastard swords ftw]. Also, I feel good in supporting infantry and running around enemy positions, thou I still lack the skill to be more then a distraction. I also can do well with a bow [horse archer = spitfire ;]. My worst skill is with unmounted combat, but I honestly have to admit I need some training in all roles.

I usually play with the nickname 'Kochanowski'.

Szhival

Back to top Go down

Post  SCGavin Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Szhival wrote:Hey there
I deal mostly in cavalery fights, thou not with a spear/lance, I feel better with a 2h weapon [bastard swords ftw]. Also, I feel good in supporting infantry and running around enemy positions, thou I still lack the skill to be more then a distraction. I also can do well with a bow [horse archer = spitfire ;]. My worst skill is with unmounted combat, but I honestly have to admit I need some training in all roles.

I usually play with the nickname 'Kochanowski'.

Hey there! This clan is resigned, so no longer open for recruitment.
SCGavin
SCGavin
Ex-Member
Ex-Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum